Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP750 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The powerful Canon PIXMA MP750 Photo All-In-One is versatile and extremely fast. The printer can print or copy up to 25 ppm in black and up to 17 ppm in color, and a beautiful 4 x 6-inch borderless print takes about 36 seconds. Additionally, the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface enables fast image transfers and scan speeds provide increased performance for print and scan functions. For higher productivity, the integrated 35-page automatic document feeder helps you speed up larger copy jobs; the dual paper paths let you keep a second type of paper ready for printing; and built-in double-sided (duplex) printing saves time and paper. Plus, electronic sorters automatically collate copies that can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi. When scanning photos and other images, it produces scans at up to an incredible 2400 dpi resolution with 48-bit color depth. With a 5-color ContrastPLUS ink system and four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink – it creates brilliant photos, along with laser-quality text. Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a high-performance 1,856-nozzle print head that ejects precise and consistent drops as small as 2 picoliters.
Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MP750 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MP750 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP750 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.