Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP750 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The powerful Canon PIXMA MP750 Photo All-In-One is versatile and extremely fast. The printer can print or copy up to 25 ppm in black and up to 17 ppm in color, and a beautiful 4 x 6-inch borderless print takes about 36 seconds. Additionally, the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface enables fast image transfers and scan speeds provide increased performance for print and scan functions. For higher productivity, the integrated 35-page automatic document feeder helps you speed up larger copy jobs; the dual paper paths let you keep a second type of paper ready for printing; and built-in double-sided (duplex) printing saves time and paper. Plus, electronic sorters automatically collate copies that can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi. When scanning photos and other images, it produces scans at up to an incredible 2400 dpi resolution with 48-bit color depth. With a 5-color ContrastPLUS ink system and four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink – it creates brilliant photos, along with laser-quality text. Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a high-performance 1,856-nozzle print head that ejects precise and consistent drops as small as 2 picoliters.
Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP750 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP750 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP750 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.