Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP760 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP760 is a multifunctional unit that is great for printing photos, has a flash memory card slot, can read most memory formats, and transfers images quickly to a PC via a USB 2.0 port. As an alternative, one can connect a PictBridge compatible camera to the print port directly. The clearly laid out control panel has a 2.5″ color LCD for previewing images and performing basic editing tasks. You can select images for printing by marking and scanning index prints. As this printer does not have an automatic document feeder. Canon PIXMA MP760 printer, which saves paper by enabling two-sided printing, waiting about 15 seconds for the first side to dry before printing the other way around. The cassette at the base holds 150 sheets of plain paper. The feeder at the rear also has a capacity of 150 sheets. The Canon PIXMA MP760 printer uses five individual ink cartridges , holds three primary colors and two black inks. One of the black inks is a dye-based ink for photos, and the other is a pigment-based ink for printing text. The attractive, bright color photos printed on photo paper are particularly impressive. The color graphics printed on Plain paper looks less attractive Scanned text and photos j also looks good. This printer can print text and color graphics quickly, at 6.7ppm and 2.5ppm respectively, and has a very fast copy speed at 4.1ppm. Scans a 4″ x 5″ photo at up to 100 dpi resolution, gets the job done in 20 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP760 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.