Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP760 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP760 all-in-one photo printer, to print text and images, copy, and scan for very efficient for printout. With the large 2.5 inch LCD for easy sight, editing, and printing. PIXMA MP760 printer has a print speed up to 17 ppm color, 25 ppm black, this printer can print photos without limit to size 4 x 6 inches in about 36 seconds, so his resolution 4800 x 1200 color reaches dpi optimised, resolution black 600 x 600 dpi. This printer can print photos directly on a digital camera is compatible with PictBridge or direct memory card printing.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP760 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP760 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP760 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.