Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP780 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP780 all-in-one photo printers can print or copy up to 25 ppm in black and up to 17 ppm in color, and photos without the frame measures 4 x 6 inch takes about 36 seconds. Printer PIXMA MP780 ink system features a 5-colour ContrastPLUS unit four plus dye-based ink black pigment-based inks produce outstanding photos along with laser-quality text. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a 1.856-nozzle print head high-performance precision droplets that issue and consistently as small as 2 picoliter. So the extraordinary resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color and images are clear and detailed.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP780 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP780 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.