Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP780 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The feature-rich Canon PIXMA MP780 Photo All-In-One delivers the best combination of speed and quality, it can print or copy up to 25 ppm in black and up to 17 ppm in color, and a 4 x 6 inch borderless photo takes approx. 36 seconds. You’ll achieve fax speeds of up to Super G3 in color and black-and-white, and the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface enables image transfer and scan speeds. To further increase productivity, the integrated 35-page automatic document feeder helps you speed up larger copy and fax jobs. Dual paper path allows you to keep a second type of paper ready to print, built-in two-sided (duplex) printing saves time and paper. Plus, electronic sorting automatically sorts your copy. Using ultra-high-precision multinozzle print head technology provides the added advantage of enabling high-resolution printing of up to 1200 dpi. The Canon PIXMA MP780 printer has four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink that can produce great photos, along with laser-quality text. Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a high-performance 1,856-nozzle print head that ejects precise and consistent drops as small as 2 picoliters. So that it can produce an extraordinary resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi colors and images that are clear and detailed. When scanning photos, you’ll produce scans at up to 2400 dpi brilliant with intense 48-bit color depth. Brightens dark faces caused by bright backgrounds. Choose from automatic one-click to correct the entire image at once, or manual to correct only selected areas. Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 also lets you select and print any image on your PC.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP780 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP780 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.