Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP800 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP800 photo printer all-in-One Premium with 3.5 color LCD Viewer “. With these printers can give print resolution 9600 x 2400dpi gives a detailed photo quality output and excited. Printer PIXMA MP800 has technology FINE Canon ink droplets with 1pl. ContrastPLUS Technology with an extra dye-based black ink puts extra depth and contrast to the photo. This printer can print photo quality without limits 4 “x 6 ” in more or less 36 seconds in standard mode, printing without the frame quickly up to A4 size. Or copy at up to 30 copies per minute in mono and up to 24 cpm in color. Mencetakan photos directly from the film, the camera or camcorder compatible with PictBridge and memory card.
Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP800 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP800 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP800 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.