Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver
Canon PIXMA MP800R driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MP800R photo printer all-in-One premium offers wireless connectivity (WiFi) and wired (Ethernet) built-in, allowing to share printing or scanning the photo quality without wires. With the combined technology with FINE ink droplets using Canon’s tiny 1pl. Technology presents an extra black ink ContrastPLUS based dyes to bring extra depth and contrast in a photo, so the resolution reached 9600 x 2400dpi. Print borderless photos 10 x 15 cm photo quality in more or less 36 seconds in standard mode. Printing without a quick frame up to A4 size. Or copy up to 30 copies per minute in mono and up to 24ppm. With the print head, ink and photo paper, Canon genuine Canon ChromaLife100 protect memories by producing beautiful photos lasting.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP800R printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP800R series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP800R series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.