Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP810 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MP810 printer is packed with features, this premium All-in-One offers high-quality, high-speed photo printing from a variety of sources. The intuitive user interface with Easy-Scroll Wheel ensures unlimited creativity. With a clear 7.6 cm TFT screen and Easy-Scroll Wheel, this printer makes operation easier than ever. Simply turn the Easy-Scroll Wheel to select an option on the screen. View, select, edit and print digital photos with one touch or easily copy and scan with them all through an easy-to-use interface. This printer can produce print resolutions up to 9600 x 2400 high dpi ensuring detailed and vivid photo prints, using Canon’s FINE print head technology with ink droplets as small as 1pl. ContrastPLUS technology with additional dye-based black inks brings extra depth and contrast to photos. Print a 10 x 15cm photo lab quality borderless photo in about 21 seconds in standard mode or print a fast borderless photo up to A4. Copy up to 31cpm in mono and up to 24cpm in color. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology ensures faithful reproduction of your photo reprints. Print photos directly from 35mm film/slide, PictBridge compatible cameras/camcorders, and memory cards without turning on your PC. Or print photos directly from a camera phone via the IrDA interface or optional Bluetooth Unit. This printer can also scan at high resolution up to 4800 x 4800 dpi thanks to Canon’s highly sophisticated and compact Super Toric lens system. Scan to a PC or print directly from 6x 35mm film (negative or positive) or 4 x 35mm mounted slides using the built-in Film Adapter Unit.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MP810 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MP810 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.