Canon SELPHY CP-200 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP-200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon SELPHY CP-200 is a very lightweight and compact printer, this Canon CP-200 Photo Card printer delivers fast and high-quality 4×6 print results with or without a computer. For portable and on-site printing, simply plug in a selected Canon digital camera or a PictBridge compatible digital camera (each sold separately). Produces fresh and natural-looking 4 x 6 prints, credit card size photos, and photo labels with or without borders. 256-color, 300-dpi durable prints deliver Dye-Sublimation technology for realistic color tones and shades, plus a transparent and protective coat. The new Canon SELPHY CP-200 Photo Printer connects directly to the Canon PowerShot series or other PictBridge supporting digital cameras, and will print photos and stickers faster than they can. The dye sublimation process gives results similar to traditional photos, with rich detail and accurate skin tones, as well as borderless and borderless options, printing images in seconds – around 85 seconds for postcard size, 40 seconds for small labels or card sizes credit, when printing directly from a Canon PowerShot camera.
Canon SELPHY CP-200 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP-200 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP-200 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP-200 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP-200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP-200 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.