Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold Driver
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold Wireless Photo Compact Printer offers the creativity needed in a stylish and portable package. Designed for on-the-go printing, the SELPHY CP1200 Gold Printer captures memories wherever you go simply connect to a computer, mobile device, memory card, or USB flash drive for a fun and convenient way to print at any time, Any way you would like. Customize your favorite images with border options and effects for a personalized look, plus choose from a variety of dimensions. SELPHY CP1200 Gold Printers also come with over 40 default ID sizes, making passport photos and ID cards easy to create and print. SELPHY CP1200 Gold Printers offer a variety of ways to connect, print, and share with family and friends. Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet or SELPHY app to print your favorite Facebook and Instagram photos right from your mobile device. There are even built-in card slots and USB ports for SD cards and compatible USB flash drives. The dedicated Wi-Fi button provides fast wireless connectivity, offering an impressive print speed of up to 47 seconds per print. And, combined with an optional battery pack, the SELPHY CP1200 Gold Printer is powerful enough to print over 50 photos.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.