Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold Driver
Canon SELPHY CP1200 GOLD driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP1200 Gold Wireless Photo Compact Printer offers the creativity needed in a stylish and portable package. Designed for on-the-go printing, simply connect to a computer, mobile device, memory card, or USB flash drive for a fun and convenient way to print anytime, any way. The SELPHY CP1200 Gold printer offers multiple ways to connect, print and share with family and friends. Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet or SELPHY app to print your favorite Facebook and Instagram photos right from your mobile device. There’s even a built-in card slot and USB port for compatible SD cards and USB flash drives. A dedicated Wi-Fi button provides fast wireless connectivity, offering impressive print speeds of up to 47 seconds per print. And, combined with an optional battery pack.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 GOLD Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP1200 GOLD printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP1200 GOLD Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP1200 GOLD Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP1200 GOLD series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.