Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP910 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP910 Compact printer is lightweight and easy to carry anywhere. It has wireless settings with built-in Wi-Fi so there is no need to connect the device to print. If the network is unavailable, the access point Mode allows printing from a Wi-Fi-enabled device. Alternatively, it can use the flash drive port or memory card slot. Canon’s digital photo printers have portable designs made for photographers on the go and are available in black or white. It weighs only 1.8 pounds and the height is only 2.4 inches by 7 inches. There are some accessories that facilitate the user. The 2.7-inch tiltable LCD screen sits on top of the printer. The Printer also has a colorful look that allows viewing search and editing images without ever connecting to a computer. In addition the printer works with memory cards and USB flash drives. It can even use flash media directly on the camera to print thanks to an onboard card reader. While it can connect with desktops or laptop accessories such as AirPrint and Access Point Mode reduces that need. By using Apple AirPrint get wireless synchronisation with Your iPhone iPad or iPod touch compatible device. The Printer also supports Google Cloud Print Wireless and Canon Mobile printing which makes it compatible with other tablets and smartphones. This Printer has optional battery support that requires a CG-CP200 charging adapter. For ink and Canon paper it offers some set of standards fitting for this printer. Even with the compact CP910 package, this printer delivers clear high-quality prints up to a resolution of 300 to 300 dpi. Each photo is printed on a 4 x 6-sheet paper. The Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer uses dye sublimation technology. This technology makes it so that every photo is beautifully printed whether it is black and white or colored. Canon also ensures that photos are waterproof and can last up to 100 years. Aside from that, the printer also has a built-in red-eye correction that automatically captures and enhances the dreaded red-eye-catching flash photos. Canon has also implemented Portrait Image Optimize. This feature uses face detection and auto-correction to correct images that are dark due to backlight. There’s even no borderline printing that gives end-to-end prints across the paper. In addition, there is no need to wait long to get a photo after starting printing. The postcard size image can complete a printer about 47 seconds.
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP910 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP910 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP910 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.