Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE Driver
Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE wireless color photo Printer. This Printer uses a four-track process to apply dyes on photo paper, prints yellow, then magenta, then blue and finally black. This process is necessary due to the thermal dye sublimation technology of the printer, which uses dye-covered film tapes and heat to transfer ink to the surface of the photo. This Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE printer has an optional battery to make the printer easy to carry, but even without it, the compact device measuring 7 x 5 x 2.4 inches makes it small enough to carry in a backpack or carry-on bag. It is not even necessary to connect the printer to the PC for printing, thanks to mobile phone printing through the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app and the built-in support for USB drives, media cards, and PictBridge-enabled cameras.
Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP910 BLUE series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.