Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The small format photo printer from the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer is a great model to bring to events and print photos on the spot. It provides good print quality, and a wide range of connection options are enough to make it our top choice for small format photo printers. Thanks to its compact design, optional battery, and multiple ways to print wirelessly, you can print anywhere. You can print on postcard size paper, label size, square, and even 8 small stickers at one time. The Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer can print 4 x 6″ borderless photos in 47 seconds, apart from that this printer can also produce resolutions up to 300 x 300dpi. So documents and photos can last up to 100 years if stored in archives.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP1200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.