Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver for Windows and Mac OS
SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer offers the creativity needed in stylish and portable packages. Designed for printing on the go, the SELPHY CP1200 printer captures memories wherever it goes – just connect to a computer, mobile device, memory card, or USB flash drive for a fun and convenient way to print anytime. This printer can print on postcard size paper, label size, boxes, and even 8 small stickers at once.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP1200 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP1200 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.