Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP900 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The SELPHY CP900 Compact photo Wireless Printer from Canon provides a fun and easy way to share and print photos. This new Model is smaller and lighter than its predecessor, this printer, adds wireless connectivity, and can be printed from a mobile device. Additionally, the new LCD feature doubles the resolution of the previous model. Compact and lightweight printers use dye sublimation technology to produce high-quality, durable waterproof prints. The SELPHY CP900 Printer can output photos of 4.0 x 6.0 “In just 47 seconds and can be used with photo postcard size and business card. Paper and ink come in 1 practical package that generates a number of prints without guessing how many prints were abandoned. SELPHY CP900 Printer is easy to use, no need for a computer to print photos taken with a digital camera, just insert the memory card into the printer, use the LCD to select the desired photo and press print. Thanks to PictBridge compatibility, it can even print photos directly from the camera without removing the memory card by using the camera’s USB cable (the PictBridge cable is not included). In addition, it can print photos stored on a USB drive by connecting them to the front-facing USB port of the printer, the latest feature is Wi-Fi compatibility. Print photos from a Wi-Fi device such as a Windows-based computer, iPad, tablet, or smartphone. With a hot dye sublimation technology use to transfer ink to paper, reproduce about 16.8 million colors after that the protective coating is clearly added to protect against the damage of light, water and gas so that the photo can Lasts a long time.
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP900 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP900 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP900 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.