Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP1300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
With the portable black SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer from Canon. Using dye sublimation technology, you can quickly and easily produce clear, sharp photos with resolutions up to 300 x 300dpi. In addition, this Wi-Fi enabled printer is quite versatile, being able to work with a variety of media, including 2.1 x 2.1″ stickers and 4 x 6″ postcards. It’s fast too, with the printer capable of creating 4 x 6″ photos in just 47 seconds, getting your prints ready for sharing in no time. For ease of use, the printer is equipped with a large 3.2″ tilting LCD screen that can be used to check settings. , apply effects, and preview images before printing. The SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer also provides access to direct printing from the USB host port and SD card slot. For wireless operation, the printer has several connectivity options, including via a Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT mobile app, and wireless PictBridge. There are even new functions, such as Party Shuffle Print, which allows multiple people to connect to the printer at once to create one-of-a-kind collages. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 for wired connection to a computer and runs on AC or optional battery power.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP1300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.