Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP1300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP1300 is the perfect portable photo printer for home and on the go. Simply print with AirPrint, a camera memory card, or from Facebook and Instagram with a Canon print app, so memories are ready to be shared wherever they are. Even print fun collages with friends from multiple devices with Party Shuffle Print or photo layout prints, so you can choose the right size for the right photo and even sticker paper, all made to survive To 100 years and even waterproof. With an tilt-3.2 “LCD screen, it’s easy to select, edit, and print your favorite photos, and with an optional battery pack.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP1300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP1300 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.