Canon SELPHY CP-220 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP-220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon SELPHY CP-220 Printer provides efficient high quality photo printing solution. This compact photo Printer can easily be connected to a PictBridge or Canon Direct Print compatible camera, for instant photo printing. The Printer can print photos of 4 x 6 (postcard size) to 85 seconds, 4 x 8 photos (width size) to 106 seconds, and credit card size and 8 mini labels up to 40 seconds. To print directly from the camera to the printer, it must have Canon or PictBridge supported digital cameras. The Printer also has features up to 300 x 300 dpi reproduction, 256 color gradation, PC and MAC compatibility and thermal transfer sublimation of dyestuffs. By using dye sublimation technology with 256 color levels, this compact photo printer results in skin tone, shades, and subtle details with professional-looking accuracy. The waterproof and faded transparent coating offers additional protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and humidity.
Canon SELPHY CP-220 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP-220 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP-220 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP-220 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP-220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP-220 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.