Canon SELPHY CP-300 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP-300 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP-300 is a Card Photo Printer, a new generation Canon Direct Printer designed specifically for printing photos on the go without the need for a PC. This really mobile Printer is the easiest way to make perfect photo prints wherever you are. This compact and portable Printer delivers high-speed, very fast photo prints in just 85 seconds. Printing sublimation dyes reproduce the tone and color of photograde to a very high standard and coat each mold with a protective coating to prevent degradation. The use of Canon paper and ink not only ensures durable, durable photos, but also the quality of print results equivalent to professional printing. The Canon SELPHY CP-300 Printer can control from the LCD monitor of Canon’s digital cameras. Choose from a wide range of media sizes and a wide range of paper options available-including sticker and postcard sizes plus frameless or frameless prints. Whatever media is used. This Printer is designed to be ready for PictBridge, a new print standard. This standard allows any PictBridge-enabled digital camera to connect and print to a PictBridge-enabled printer. Its other features such as the included USB cable adapter also allow connecting to the printer and to the camera or computer for access to the saved image, printing 4 x 6 card size photos or a credit card measuring 300 x 300 dpi directly from a digital camera Canon Powershot with direct digital photo printer, each thumbnail has a 256-level color and a resolution of 300 dpi, the process of dye sublimation gives a similar result to the traditional photograph, with rich details and accurate skin tone.
Canon SELPHY CP-300 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP-300 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP-300 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP-300 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP-300 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP-300 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.