Canon SELPHY CP400 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP400 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP400 printer is a compact photo Printer that makes home photo printing easy, fast, and fun. Connect a PictBridge compatible camera for instant quality prints. With ease of use, speed, this printer can produce professional quality prints. Simply connect your PictBridge or a compatible camera directly to print Canon directly. The Canon SELPHY CP400 printer printer can provide high-quality images of photos, outstanding quality with bright and naturally recreated colors beautifully with the ability to 16.7 million colors and subtle tone gradations. A shiny protective coating that lasts long from moisture and fades to 100 years. The Printer also gives photos with a traditional look and feel, just like a professional photo lab mold. The Canon SELPHY CP400 printer is one of the smallest and most available photo printers. When using a Canon camera with DIGIC II, the postcard size (100 x 148 millimeter) prints only needs 81 seconds. Apart from that, the printer also offers a selection of print sizes, ranging from the most popular postcards and a width size of 100 x 200 millimeters (requires optional tray), up to the size of credit cards and fun mini stickers. When connected to a Canon camera with the ID photo print feature, it can create a style template for different ID photo sizes for passports and other ID requirements. When used with a Canon camera that displays movie print mode, the printer can output the entire sequence of frame actions at the same distance from any selected video clip. And always ready to use, it’s compatible with over 30 Canon digital cameras and supports all of Canon’s direct print features, making it an ideal user-friendly photo printer. To print from a computer, the Canon ZoomBrowser EX software (for Windows) and the ImageBrowser (for Macintosh) are provided.
Canon SELPHY CP400 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP400 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP400 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP400 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP400 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP400 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.