Canon SELPHY CP510 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP-510 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP510 printer is a thermal printer that can print high-quality images every time. Offering a resolution of up to 300 x 300 dpi, this Canon digital photo printer can print color and monochrome text with sharp, crisp detail. PictBridge compatible printers give you the freedom to directly print images from other PictBridge compatible devices, without using a PC. In addition, by using USB connectivity, this Canon digital photo printer can print directly from USB-enabled devices, such as pen drives or external hard disks. What’s more, this Canon SELPHY CP510 can provide a print speed of 58 seconds.
Canon SELPHY CP-510 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP-510 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP-510 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP-510 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP-510 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.