Canon SELPHY CP510 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP510 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP510 printer, is a thermal printer that can print high-quality images at any time. Offering a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi, this Canon digital photo printer can print color and monochrome text with crisp, sharp details. The PictBridge-compatible thermal Printer gives you the freedom to directly print images from other PictBridge compatible devices, without the use of a PC. In addition, using USB connectivity, this Canon digital photo printer can print directly from USB-enabled devices, such as a pen drive or an external hard disk. What’s more, the Canon SELPHY CP510 Digital photo printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. This Printer can provide a print speed of 58 seconds per print, using a Canon camera with a Digic ll processor and using the Canon Ixus 750, just a few seconds slower with other settings, so with a resolution of 3,072 X 2,304 and Provide to Canon for great color matching with the results of this printer.
Canon SELPHY CP510 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP510 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP510 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP510 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP510 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP510 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.