Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP710 driver for Windows and Mac OS
SELPHY Compact photo Printer CP710 is amazingly fast and affordable. Plus, print directly from Bluetooth camera phones, PictBridge digital cameras and others all without a computer. It’s amazing. Print directly from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera or from a memory card via a card slot. Review the image on the 1.5-inch LCD monitor or on your computer. Choose from a variety of print sizes from credit card sizes up to 4 x 8, use an optional NB-CP2L battery to print anywhere. Print images from a Bluetooth enabled camera phone with an optional Bluetooth adapter. Choose from a wide range of optional accessories. SELPHY Compact photo Printer CP710 uses sublimation thermal Print method, prints photo postcard size in just 58 seconds; Eight mini labels in 31 seconds, so the resolution reaches 300 x 300dpi.
Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP710 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP710 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP710 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.