Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP710 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP710 is incredibly fast and affordable. Plus, print directly from Bluetooth-enabled camera phones, PictBridge digital cameras, and more without a computer. Print directly from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera or from a memory card via the card slot. This printer uses an optional NB-CP2L battery for printing anywhere. View images on the 1.5 inch LCD monitor or on your computer. Choose from a variety of print sizes from credit card size up to 4 x 8, print images from Bluetooth enabled camera phones with the optional Bluetooth adapter. The Canon SELPHY Compact photo printer CP710 uses the sublimation thermal print method, prints postcard size photos in just 58 seconds, so the resolution reaches 300 x 300dpi.
Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP710 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP710 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP710 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.