Canon SELPHY CP720 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP720 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon SELPHY CP720 Portable photo Printer, makes high quality photo printing affordable for all these printers delivers all the quality and speed, easy to use and easy to control its color LCD 1.5 “makes it easy to Print images directly from the most popular memory cards. Viewing, selecting, and editing photos using a simple icon-based interface with full-screen view allows viewing of photos in detail before printing and its other features can print directly from a digital camera that is compatible with The PictBridge via a USB cable, or print wirelessly from a Bluetooth-enabled camera phone all without a computer. The Canon SELPHY CP720 Printer can produce brightly coloured, durable prints and the durability of a professional photo-made image. And it only takes 73 seconds to create a Wide size (4 “x 8 “) Mold. The Postcard size image (4 “‘ X 6 “) is printed in only 58 seconds, and the credit card size image only takes 31 seconds to print. Using a 300-dpi dye sublimation technology with 256 color levels, this compact photo printer produces skin tones, shades, and fine details with real accuracy. The waterproof and faded transparent coating offers additional protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and humidity. High-quality photos last up to 100 years with this printer.
Canon SELPHY CP720 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP720 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP720 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP720 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP720 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP720 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.