Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP730 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP730 Compact Photo Printer, a very fast and very affordable Printer can print directly from a PictBridge compatible digital camera via a USB cable, or print wirelessly from a camera phone equipped with Bluetooth/ IrDA everything without a computer. The Canon SELPHY CP730 Printer produces brightly coloured, durable prints that rival the look and durability of images created by professional photo labs. And it took only 73 seconds to make a print width of 4 X 8 inches. The image size of the 4 x 6 postcard is printed in only 58 seconds, and the credit card size image only takes 31 seconds to print. Using the 300 x 300dpi dye sublimation technology with 256 color levels, this compact photo printer results in skin tone, shades, and fine details with real accuracy. The waterproof and faded transparent coating offers additional protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and humidity. High-quality photos last up to 100 years. This Printer has an automatic dynamic range correction function that optimizes print image information sent from a PictBridge-compliant camera so that it gets a brighter, sharper, and more handsome print. To enable this function, simply turn on ‘ Image Optimize ‘ before printing. With a 2.0-inch LCD monitor, it can check the images stored on the memory card before printing and can also select the photo effect “My Colors ” by pressing the “EFFECT ” button to change the color to Vivid, Neutral, Sepia or Black and White and also Can crop the photo with the button “TRIM “. Then, set the paper size, choose a layout, choose a format and more with this printer.
Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP730 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP730 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP730 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.