Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP730 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP730 Compact Photo Printer is a very fast and very affordable printer that can print directly from a compatible PictBridge digital camera via a USB cable, or print wirelessly from a Bluetooth/ IrDA equipped camera phone all without a computer. The Canon SELPHY CP730 printer can produce bright, long-lasting color prints that rival the look and durability of images created by professional photo labs. And it only takes 73 seconds to make a 4 X 8 inch wide print. A 4 x 6 postcard size image prints in just 58 seconds, and a credit card size image takes only 31 seconds to print. Using color-level 256 dye sublimation technology for resolutions up to 300 x 300dpi, this compact photo printer reproduces skin tones, shadows, and fine details with true-to-life accuracy. The transparent water- and fade-resistant coating offers added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and moisture. High-quality photos last up to 100 years. This printer has an automatic dynamic range correction function that optimizes image print information sent from PictBridge-compatible cameras for brighter, sharper, and better-looking prints. To enable this function, simply enable ‘Image Optimization’ before printing. With a 2.0 inch LCD monitor, can check the image stored in the memory card before printing and can also choose the photo effect “My Colors” by pressing the “EFFECT” button to change the color to Vivid, Neutral, Sepia or Black and White and can also crop the photo with the “TRIM” button. Then, set the paper size, select the layout, select the format, and more with this printer.
Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP730 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP730 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP730 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.