Canon SELPHY CP740 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP740 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Compact Photo Printer Selphy CP740 produces bright, long-lasting color prints that rival the appearance and durability of images created by professional photo labs. Using dye sublimation technology, this compact photo printer produces images with fine detail and true-to-life color accuracy. Next, a transparent waterproof and fade resistant coating is applied for added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and moisture. Simply connect the SELPHY CP740 to your camera using the built-in retractable USB cable, and print. Or, create photos directly from your digital camera’s memory card, selecting images on the 2″ LCD screen. You can even print wirelessly from compatible camera phones via Bluetooth with an optional adapter. The Canon SELPHY CP740 printer is also very economical and fast with 4 x 6″ precious photos around in less than a minute. This printer can produce durable prints that rival the look and durability of images created by professional photo labs so photos last up to 100 years.
Canon SELPHY CP740 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP740 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP740 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP740 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP740 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.