Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP760 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP760 Dye-Sublimation compact photo Printer prints colorful and accurate photos every time and is highly portable, so you can take them wherever you go. No computer required, this photo printer will print directly from a memory card, USB Drive, PictBridge-enabled digital camera, or via an optional BU-30 Blue interface. With no need to be paired to a computer, dimensions 7.9 inches by 3.3 inches by 5.6 inches, and weighing only 2.1 pounds, this compact device can comfortably carry around to give colorful prints on the go. Featuring Canon’s sophisticated dye sublimation printing process, the printer produces vivid images with a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. A 4 x 6 inch frameless photo is produced in less than one minute, and the direct dry layer means that the photo can be touched immediately without having to wait for the sticky print results to dry out. Larger photos on a 4 x 8 inch paper size can also be printed, and a compact printer reaches a printing speed of 25 seconds per page for black prints and 52 seconds per page for color prints. Thermal printers include 256 color options, which combine to produce 16.8 million color combinations. The Canon SELPHY CP760 Digital Photo Thermal Printer features an LCD display with a 2.5-inch angle, which can be used to enhance images along with the included software. The power of photo processing on this Canon device makes it possible to correct red eyes on images and supports seven languages. The photographs produced by this compact printer are resistant to 100 years of fading and waterproof, ensuring the memory remains intact to enjoy without the risk of damage. The media tray holds 18 sheets at once and supports photo paper, photo stickers, cards, postcards, and business cards.
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP760 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP760 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP760 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.