Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP760 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP760 Compact Photo Printer produces bright, long-lasting color prints that rival the appearance and durability of images created by professional photo labs. Using dye sublimation technology, this compact photo printer produces images with fine detail and true-to-life color accuracy. Next, a transparent waterproof and fade resistant coating is applied for added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and moisture. The Canon SELPHY CP760 printer is extremely fast, taking less than a minute to print a postcard-sized (4″ x 6″) image. Plus, you can print directly from digital camera memory cards, PictBridge digital cameras, and even Bluetooth camera phones (with an optional Bluetooth adapter) all without a computer. This printer can produce bright, long-lasting color prints that rival the appearance and durability of images created by professional photo labs. Using 300-dpi dye-sublimation technology with 256 color levels, this compact photo printer reproduces skin tones, shadows, and fine details with true-to-life accuracy. A fade- and water-resistant transparent coating offers added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and moisture, so photos last up to 100 years.
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP760 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP760 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.