Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP770 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP770 Compact Photo Printer uses dye-sublimation printing technology to produce bright, long-lasting color prints that rival the look and durability of images created by professional photo labs. It’s also very fast, taking less than a minute to print a 4 x 6″ image, and it applies a water- and fade-resistant coating to each photo for added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and moisture. Plus, you can print directly from a camera’s memory card. digital cameras, PictBridge digital cameras, IrDA-equipped mobile devices and even Bluetooth camera phones (with an optional Bluetooth adapter) all without a computer. And all of this functionality is contained in a smartly designed basket that holds everything you need to print on the go. Using technology 300-dpi dye sublimation with 256 color levels, this compact photo printer reproduces skin tones, shadows, and fine details with true-to-life accuracy.A transparent, fade-resistant coating offers added protection against the damaging effects of sunlight and moisture, so photos last up to 100 years.Image Optimization Technology made it possible users to automatically correct and enhance the quality of their images all without a computer with automatic red-eye removal and auto brightness color, as well as exposure correction resulting in beautifully balanced images. With a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, you can check images stored on your memory card before printing, and large, easy-to-use control buttons together with an easy-to-understand user interface make it a simple process of customizing your photos.
Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP770 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP770 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.