Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP770 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY CP770 can print incredible photos right in the place and share them with kids, friends and family no need to just insert the camera’s memory card into one of the built-in card slots, preview the image in high resolution on 2.5-inch TFT display, then print and can also print directly from digital cameras, IrDa camera phones and even Buetooth devices via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface. The SELPHY CP770 unique basket holds paper cassette and ink Cassette, adaptor and AC cable, optional battery pack, ink and extra paper neatly. In addition, the locking mechanism keeps everything together while on the go. This Printer can print waterproof photos lasting up to 100 years, and its resolution reaches 300 x 300 dpi, so it can deliver highly profeisnal results when travelling.
Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP770 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP770 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP770 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.