Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP780 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon SELPHY Compact Photo Printer CP780 Multifunction printer for previewing, editing and adding creativity to images on the 2.5″ LCD, enhance photos easily with Portrait Image Optimize and automatic red-eye correction features while enjoying computer-free capabilities via a compatible memory card , PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices. All of this and more gives you what you’re looking for, without borders, water-resistant color and black and white photos that last up to 100 years. The optional NB-CP2L battery pack makes it easy to set up this lightweight, portable memory keeper any time. The Canon SELPHY Compact photo printer CP780 is fun, easy to use, and even comes in three different colors. Silver, blue and red. So, favorite choice. This printer has a lightweight and compact body with an optional battery that allows you to take this printer wherever you travel.
Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP780 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver Installation
How to install Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon SELPHY CP780 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.