Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP780 driver for Windows and Mac OS
SELPHY Compact Photo Printer CP780 A multifunctional printer for preview, edit and add creativity to the image on the 2.5 “LCD, easily enhance the photo with Portrait Image Optimize and the automatic Red-eye correction feature while enjoying the ability Without a computer via a compatible memory card, PictBridge and an optional Bluetooth device. All of this and more provide what is looking for, without limits, a waterproof photograph of color and black and white that lasts up to 100 years. The optional NB-CP2L battery pack makes it easy to make this portable lightweight memory keeper anytime. The SELPHY Compact photo Printer CP780 is fun, easy to use, and even available in three different colors. Silver, blue and red. So, favorite choice. This printer has a lightweight and compact body with an optional battery that lets you carry this printer wherever you travel.
Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP780 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP780 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP780 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP780 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.