Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver
Canon SELPHY CP790 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Photo SELPHY CP790 Compact Printer is a compact and portable dye-sublimation printer that is easy to use, just inserts one ink ribbon cassette and a wrap of paper, and transforms the paper at the same time as the cassette ink runs out. Photos are waterproof and hold up to 100 years, under optimal display or storage conditions. This prnter generates a postcard-sized color print in less than a minute. Equipped with LCD 3.0 “To view previous image and easy scroll wheel which allows quickly navigate to the desired function. This Printer has a Portrait image optimization feature that automatically delivers face detection, backlight correction and noise reduction. The SELPHY CP790 Printer has a built-in memory card reader so that it can print without a computer by using a compatible memory card and can also print directly from a PictBridge-enabled digital camera, and Bluetooth mobile devices Equipped with an optional Bluetooth v 2.0 and a Canon Bluetooth BU-30 unit. It can print photos of 4 x 6 in time confinement of approximately 47 seconds. And it generates print resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi.
Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP790 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP790 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP790 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP790 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.