Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Driver
Canon SELPHY CP800 Black driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon SELPHY Photo CP8000 Compact Printer (Black) is a compact and lightweight photo printer that can go anywhere. This Printer uses sublimation-colour printing technology to produce business card-sized photos and labels or beautiful or professional card size labels with a limit of up to 16.8 million colors. Using industry-leading printing technology, the 4 x 6 “Borderless photo is ready in just 47 seconds. With Command Central – the LCD 2.5 “(63mm) can be tilted allowing previewing, selecting, and adjusting images for optimal balance and color exposure. Print directly from digital camera memory cards, digital cameras and digital PictBridge camcorders, and even Bluetooth enabled camera phones (with optional Bluetooth adapters) all without a computer. In addition, printers apply a waterproof and faded coating on each photo for added protection against sun damage and moisture. With a guaranteed 100 year print age, for automatic face detection and correction, it can optimally correct the image where the subject or face appears dark due to strong backlight, with your printout due to 5 color effects offered To increase the flexibility of black and white, Sepia, Vivid, neutral, and positive Film.
Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon SELPHY CP800 Black printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 100/Windows 100 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (100.13/100.12/100.11/100.100/100.9/100.8/100.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Driver Installation
Canon SELPHY CP800 Black Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP800 Black series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon SELPHY CP800 Black series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.